Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The stork came to my friends house


Well, why not post twice in one day huh?

Since I was on the topic of Wings I thought I would give a shout out, and a big
congrats to our friends Kevin & Jessica who welcomed their second little angel, Miss Kaitlyn into this world yesterday. She weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 8 ounces and is just stinkin’ adorable. I was going to post a pic on here now, but I don’t have their permission, and I’m not so sure they would appreciate me plastering pics of the little angel for the whole world to see without asking first. Actually…I’m not even sure they remember that I blog, so I could (evil snicker while rubbing hands in front of my face). But…I won’t.

Anyway…congratulations guys!! I hope she lets you sleep as much as possible, and if you ever need a break I happen to know someone who is totally baby crazy and would be willing to help out.

By the way—Kevin is the one who helped me out with the little rhyme on the invites for Brent’s party, so since I’m shouting out I mind as well throw that in there too.

3 comments:

Renae said...

Oh how fun! I wish the stork would visit out house!

Renae said...

oops..hahaha "visit OUR house not the out house" haha

The Fisk's said...

Yeah...I want it to come to OUR house too. But, if I had to camp out near the "out house" to get a baby I would do that too. :)