Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AU PAIR??

So, by now I’m sure you know that Brent is leaving soon. As the days pass I find myself growing more concerned about the babysitting issue. While, my girls aren’t “babies” per se, they are my babies and I won’t trust them with just anyone. I’m posting this in hopes that maybe somebody knows of someone who is looking for a job…here is a summary of what I’m looking for:

FEMALE- to watch after the girls 3 ½ nights per week, very light house cleaning required, and she needs to be pet friendly. This person MUST be… I repeat MUST BE clean and neat as well as a NON-SMOKER (LDS would be great), and obviously must like children, and be caring and compassionate.

What do I have to offer you ask? This person could be live in (prefer it actually), being that it is over night, she would be there half the week anyway so why not right? This is seriously a cake job, if you think about it… the “awake hours” per week would only be about 16. The person would be compensated for additional hours if I had something to do. I also know someone who is looking for a nanny during the day, so those hours would be available if she is interested.

I’m thinking that there has got to be a young LDS girl out there going to college, who wants to move out of her parent’s house, and make some extra money. If you know of someone who may fit this bill, HAVE HER CALL ME!! I’m seriously stressing about this.

Why titled Au Pair? Well, I’m so worried that I actually signed up for an Au Pair agency today to find an Au pair, or nanny to help me for the year daddy Fisk is gone. I think it is cool because you can choose the country that you want your Au Pair to be from etc, but it is still a stranger. Yes, they do extensive background checks and offer references, other families can also “black list” certain people and that info is available to other families as well. But, anyone from this agency is still a stranger. Obviously I would prefer to use someone with some references and some kind of connection to people that I know. I just really need to nail down a game plan, like YESTERDAY.

I’m desperate at this point, but unwilling to negotiate on quality of care. Flaky, rude and or dishonest people need not apply.

*If you post something on your blog to get the word out I would really appreciate it...if I find someone and can trace them back to your blog post I will give you a special prize...not sure what yet though!

No comments: