Monday, July 27, 2009


Okay, so there is a blog that I have been stalking for a very long time now; since before Christmas at least. I check this blog almost daily, I worry when there is not an update, I cry when there is something sad, I cheer when progress is made. I have seriously learned so much from a total stranger. I have never met this woman, I think I may have met her husband once in passing, but if it wasn’t for the pictures posted on this blog, I wouldn’t be able to pick him out of a crowd. Their children seem so sweet, loving and caring for their mommy. I continue to be surprised by this woman’s positive attitude, and I wish I could have just 1/1000 the bit of hope she has.

I’m coming out of the closet about stalking this blog in hopes that maybe you/we can help her and her family. There is a volleyball camp at GCC coming up to raise money for the family (treatment etc). I’m sad because Lyndsey doesn’t meet the age group, but I’m hoping they will make an exception. I know money is tight in an economy like this, but read older posts on this blog, and I promise you will be just as moved, and willing to help this family as I am
(yes I know I have been sitting on the sidelines too long).

There is more info regarding the GCC fundraiser on her blog as well.

Site:
www.kimfightscancer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Renae said...

Thank you so much for sharing that! I think I'll be blog stalking this one now too.