Monday, March 2, 2009

Juice anyone?

So... I think everyone knows I love baking and making new things, well here is the latest.
JUICE! Sounds silly I know, but it is seriously it is the easiest way to trick your kids into eating veggies. In this glass there is a little SWEET POTATO, CARROT, apples,oranges and grapes. Reilly watched me make it all (I told her the sweet potato was to make it taste like candy). It is great because there is no added sugar!! Just straight veggies/fruit and the juicer.
I'm actually not a fan of carrots... but I will put them in juice any day of the week.

*Yes... to the right of the juicer that is my monkey child Reilly who climbed on the counter to grab a fresh from the oven pumpkin muffin. Please forgive the cell phone pics again...I will eventually break out the ancient camera that I hate using so much.



Sweet potato on the bottom, apples,oranges & grapes.
**I will blog about Reilly's surgery soon.**

1 comment:

N Godown said...

Welcome to blogging! I just posted about the baptism. I hope you don't mind.
The juice looks yummy!