Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Avery Nicole


My sister Jenny and Bro in law Jason were chosen to adopt another baby!!! Miss Avery entered this world on March 16th and was born 10 weeks early! She weighed in at a Whopping 2 pounds 4 ounces and is 15 inches long. Since she will be in the NICU for about 10 weeks, they are MOVING to Iowa to be closer to her.
The sad part is that I'm very close w/ them and will miss hanging out w/ Jenny and Shaylen pretty much 1/2 of my days off during the week. Not to mention, when I have called her lately she is acting too busy for me??? I'm so confused by this... like having a new baby (that came super early) in the NICU in a different state and packing up an entire family (in only four days) to move away for three months is really that much to do! I mean really... sit down, kick up your feet and chat w/ your sister for cryin' out loud!! Just kidding... I know things are really chaotic, I just miss them already.


On the bright side... when they come back she will have another baby for me to hold!
We are super happy that Avery is doing as well as she is, and will continue to pray for her health.


3 comments:

Brian and Ginger said...

JILL!!! Oh my heck. You've been super busy. I am so excited for Jenny and Jason to be getting another sweet little angel. That is so awesome! Any time you feel the baby crave you can hang out with us. We are always up for spending time with you!

Renae said...

That is amazing!! I never got to tell you what a cute family Jenny and Jason have, and now to have another addition! That is so exciting. Are they moving back when the baby can come home??

Renae said...

Yay, it's letting me post comments now!