Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random things...

Okay... so I don't have much to blog about really so I figured I would share some random stuff.

So here ya go....RaNdOm things about us.



All of the sisters in California when my little sis graduated from LMU.
We have not all been together since, sadly enough...and it has been almost a year. I just love when we all hang out together, I think it is fair to say that our personalities "compliment" each other. Jenny is the OUTSPOKEN one, Jamie is the LOVING one (well...more like a tree hugger type but in a good way), Jodi is the HILARIOUS one, I am the more QUIET ONE (not usually by choice... I just can't get a word in edge wise), and Mimi is the BOOK WORM... she usually chats for a while then has to go cram for some kind of school something (now that she is done w/ school she is teaching it, I would go crazy).
From Left to Right: Jenny, Jamie, Mimi,Jodi, Me




Here is a pic of me and my really good friend Kristin, we met just before Brent and I got married, so almost 6 years ago. We love going out and having a good time, even though most of the time we have our faces squished together in an attempt to get a good picture. She is from Iowa, and without offending anyone...I will say that people from the Midwest just have a different way of doing things. They actually have follow through, they seem more genuine, and are just so cool to be around. Kristin has been there anytime I need her since day one...she was the first of my friends to come see Reilly in the hospital when she was born, she was in the waiting room with us when she had her surgery (almost a year ago), and we just went to dinner last week. I'm sure we will be life long friends. She just rocks...and she doesn't even blog...so it isn't like I'm sucking up either. ha ha



Here is a picture of the girls and I with my beloved childhood horse Roanie. He passed away about two months ago and I have never cried so hard. He was 32 years old, so we obviously had him my whole life. He was my 4-H horse, you could take him anywhere, put anyone on him and not worry one bit. While we were visiting him this time we also set Reilly on his back and walked him around...I love knowing that he was the first horse that both of my girls were on too, and the pics I have are very similar for each of them. WE MISS ROANIE.




Okay...not sure why this one looks so distorted, but this is a pic of us when Brent came home from Iraq the first time. Holy geez...the anticipation was killer, and try finding your husband in a sea of frantic family members while he is wearing camouflage to boot!!
Aaah... but finally, we were reunited.
(I think Lyndsey has grown a foot since this pic was taken...or at least a few inches)





Yes! It is true, we have a hairless cat named Fluffy! This is her the day we brought her home. Yeah, they take some getting used to; but we absolutely love her. She has the personality of a dog...and best of all is ALLERGY FREE for Brent.


SO THERE IS MY RANDOM POST!

1 comment:

Renae said...

You're so lucky to have so many sisters. I always begged my mom for a sister, and then finally got one! Those pictures are all so cute...except for the last one..yikes! :)