Monday, August 29, 2011

I was thinking

So as I was blog stalking several strangers today I started thinking that maybe I should actually blog myself! Crazy concept I know... just stick with me here.

So when I started this blog a while back I was going to blog about the family and all of the fun/cool things we do. Then I started thinking that we are not that "FUN" so why blog. It wasn't until recently that I realized that my life is just ordinary to ME! Yes...the MR & I are still over worked and exhausted all the time but in a world like this, who isn't. I love to blog, I love to write...and I used to wish I had more time to do both. But instead of wishing, I'm now "doing" so take this blog or leave it. The one down side, is that our computer at home is BUSTED beyond repair (I'm blogging from a secret location today), so I can't really upload any pictures until we get a new one. Soo...until then it's just going to be like a long story with no cool pictures.

** But hey--it's online so you don't have to feel the awful texture of the paper (seriously why is there such horrible feeling paper for books?).

As most people know, I'm super busy all of the time...but everyone is these days! I always put my own wants/needs on the back burner as most parents/spouses do, but I have learned (the hard way) doing this is taking a toll on my happiness. I am really trying to pull out of my "funk." I've made a promise to myself that I need to start paying attention to ME (geez I feel selfish), otherwise I'll lose what little is left of my mind!

With that said...I'm getting back into my HOBBY of dog obedience with my NEW PUPPY! Then, once our computer is fixed...I am going to bite the bullet and invest in some Photo Shop software so that I can do photography that I'm so desperately wanting to learn more about. Eek, I'm excited!!!

Dog shows + Photos = Happy Me


Happy me = Happy Family!!!

2 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

Good for you! I think it's great to take time out for yourself and do what makes you happy!

How funny! I dont know if you know, but we actually have a lot of dogs:) We have a dog show coming up September that Im really excited about. And I also love photography! Something about capturing a moment in time that we can never have back. Good luck with photoshop! I have Elements and it's still way beyond me:)

Renae said...

We have the same blog background! Great choice :)